Top 11 Ways The Blues Are Thanking Their Season Ticket Holders This Year
11. Great half-price ticket deals for everyone who’s not a season ticket holder.
10. 2009 pricepoints; 2005 roster.
9. Closing half the concession stands upstairs so we can get more in-game exercise.
8. Not re-investing the ticket price increase into hiring more ushers.
7. Scheduling tons of back-to-back games so you can either write off your whole weekend or give away half of your tickets.
6. Remember the cool season ticket holder book with the cool picture tickets that was worth keeping as a souvenir last year? Yeah, not doing that anymore.
5. Didn’t exactly do ‘Whatever It Takes’ last year, might as well keep the motto and see if we can do ‘Sort Of What It Takes’ this year.
4. Have a sweet souvenir puck grab bag for just $25, but include pucks from AHLers.
3. Get everyone to really like your young shooter. Get everyone to buy his jersey. Come out with a new jersey for them to get customized with his name. Trade young shooter.
2. This year’s Christmas gift? A swift kick in the nuts.
1. When you’re selected as Season Ticket Holder of the game, under the heading of Fan Since, they put the word Fan in quotation marks.
From the 12 Fluid Ounces of Gallagher’s Brain