Well, that was fantastic. Except for the part where the Blues can't win in North America.
- You know this part already. Blues lost.
- Look at the Cards loss this way, the Blues are now the #1 game in town, unless you're a glutton for punishment when it comes to tackle football.
- Cam SMASH! got all excited to play. Who knew he didn't like playing with skill guys?
- These scores occurred yesternight.
- PCS's non-Blues game ended as a non-competitve clinic where the CrosMalkinsbys showed the truculent Leafs how it's done.
- Darren Dreger figures the Hawks have cap trouble. No shit?
- With Lucic signing an extension in close proximity to Kessel being traded, these comparisons should be going for a while.
- Alex Ovechkin provides us with a fine quote concerning Pavel Datsyuk
- The Canadiens might resort to putting their Penalty Kill unit on the side of the milk carton.
- SI has the Swimsuit Issue. ESPN has the Body Issue. Maxim is a little more direct: The Booty Issue
- International flavor (without the Euro visors): Drinking games from around the world.
- Marge Simpson has come a long way since season 1.
Eddie Izzard: Weird fuckin' dresser. Funny comedian. There's also German historical references and a nod to Risk. I couldn't ever hold Asia, either.
Averagejoe is back for the weekday shift. Give him your best finds at:
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com