That weekend was far too short.
- Slow starts have been a problem for the Note this year. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- This "game" is just creepy. [STLtoday.com]
- The first test of the Coyotes' stability? How well they drew for a game against the Blues. [CBCsports]
- Two games last night. Wanna know who one? Click. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Lots of games on the schedule for a Monday night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Daniel Sedin has a broken foot. Is Henrik going to break his foot, too? [TSN]
- The Leafs and the Oilers almost switched cities. [TSN]
- The NHL may return to Quebec. [TSN]
- ESPN has a weekend wrap blog, and in it we find out the NHL GM's all agreed to have an award to honor GM's. [ESPN]
- Dominik takes a look at how players are being used under head coach Scott Gordon. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- David Backes is a fan of the open ice hits. [Behind the Net]
- A look at hits and the bias of the home scorer. [Behind the Net]
- Mike Liut talks about the lights at the old St. Louis Arena in this article about arena quirks. It's a good read. [NHL.com]
- Luvhockey sends along some football logo upgrades. [Page 2]
- Police sketch artists do a really, really great job. [Oddee]
- This video is intense. A skier was filming himself going down a mountain when he got trapped in an avalanche. Incredibly, he survived. [Asylum]
- Is the headline real, or is it from the Onion. [Mental Floss]
Brad Lee requested I, "PLAY THAT MOTHERFUCKING URGE SHIT." He's the boss (not Tony Danza).
Hope that gets you fired up for Monday. Back to the grind, kids. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com.