Welcome to the Saturday Links, with PCS coming to you live from Louisville, Kentucky. The internet's spotty at the hotel so I'll do my best here.
- A Win! At home! Kudos on the comment total, folks.
- AP write up is here.
- The Blues will be cautious with Roboto and Jackman.
- CCR brings you a good run-down of the sports league/cable/satellite wars.
- A piece gets written about the Leafs not playing well by an HNIC contributor and he gets canned. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? (Thanks, Andy)
- The scary part of this, to me, is that someone actually said "Hey! Why don't we make Don Cherry's suit into a hockey jersey?" (Thanks again, Andy)
- Jim Campbell makes a top 10 list that you'd rather not be a part of. (Good find, Dan)
- Darcy Tucker leaves game on a backboard after getting slammed by Tuomo Ruutu.
- Mirtle asks if Toskala has run out of chances. When you're compared to Roman Turek: Calgary Edition, that can't be good.
- 5 reasons Star Wars sequels would be worse than prequels.
- At first I thought this was asking me which I'd prefer. That was a pretty easy answer. In any case, see if you can figure out if the name of the place is a Steakhouse or a Gay Bar.
- I wonder if the pilot found a place to turn around.
Ever wondered what would happen if Pulp Fiction had a laugh track?
Come back for the GDT tonight. The skies the limit as far as comment totals go.