So nice to get a win, now let's do it again.
- Blues win. And there was happiness throughout the land. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Here's the AP recap of the Blues vs. Hurricanes game. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Canes Country has more. [Canes Country]
- Blues host -
Hamilton- Phoenix tonight at home. Here's a lovely preview. [CBSSports]
- The Blues are being cautious in deciding what to do with Alex Pietrangelo. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Speaking of Petro, his junior team has no idea when or if he will return. [St. Catharines Standard]
- Wanna study up on the Coyotes? Go here. [Five For Howling]
- Good news: Phoenix played last night as well. So did some other teams. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Looks like quite a few other options of games not to watch while the Blues game is on. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Hildymac must be bringing friends -- attendance is up for the Thrashers. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- Dustin Penner is playing well so far. He also has topical-humor. [ESPN]
- The Four NHLPA leaders got together. Shouldn't they be focused on playing hockey? [TSN]
- Project Mayhem fail. Bob Luongo was voted best mask in the NHL. [TSN]
- Swine flu keeps hitting marginal NHL players. [TSN]
- Looks like six 2009 draftees will be in the NHL this year. [TSN]
- Gov. Arnold is a bad, bad man. [SFBG Politics Blog]
- Tips for when its ok to hit people. Its good advice. [Asylum.com]
- This Web site is bizarre and awesome. The Bear/Horse -- yes, Bear/Horse -- with the mace is bad ass. Oh, and the url is great. [unicorn wolf lazers fuck you]
From Mr. Gallagher, Aziz Ansari hangs out with Kanye West. Hilarity ensued.
Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Go Blues.