And now for a haiku:
Paul Kariya he
Shot two goals through Chris Osgood
Fuck Detroit Red Wings
- That was one helluva 5 minute span. Blues 4, Detroit 3. Read all about it in the P-D, the Free Press, and on TSN.
- Wanna know how I know we have the best Game Day Threads in all of blogdom? We don't have to struggle for 100 comments.
- A few things from Rutherford: Kariya is back, Johnson is shaking off the rust, Petro will play (eventually), and Jay got on the board way early compared to last year.
- Doug Weight is your new Islanders captain. Good for Doug.
- Is Toskala's starting job in Toronto at risk? It is if you look at it like this. TSN takes a look here.
- 4 scores from last night's action.
- Washoo brings us the latest and greatest in Jersey Fouls. Scroll down for our old buddy, Mr. "BLUZSUK" Red Wings jersey.
- Ray freakin' Emery with the shutout in his first game back.
- Penguins raise the banner and win the opener.
- Brodeur with another record.
- Florida Panthers and Tomas Vokoun live to face 55 (non-alcoholic) shots and win against the Hawks.
- Here's what's coming tonight.
- Andrei Markov will be in the pressbox for Montreal for 3-4 months. Sucks.
- Finally, The Rock HAS COME BACK...as the tooth fairy. Do what?
- Start putting together your best combos. We'll need them for when Nashville is the opponent. (CCR, way to go)
- Well, there's one more fish out there in the sea thanks to this.
- Songs that sound alike.
Since we're in Sweden, it's gotta be Swedish Chef, right?
If that failed to embed, just click here.
Now lets go send the Wings back to Detroit with 2 losses. Come on back for the GDT.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com