- Today the sun is brighter, the grass greener, the skies are clearer. Blues win 5-3. TSN, Post-Dispatch, and the Free Press have your reviews. So does Winging it.
- Pre-game rally starts at 5 on Thursday. Statue unveiling at 6. Game Time on sale early?
- Every single team was in action last night. Scores for you.
- Standings. The Blues are looking back at the rest of the conference alongside...Colorado? Yep.
- No games today. Sorry.
- Charles Wang and his band of Islanders are open to looking for a new home.
- Gary Bettman doesn't see NHL players beyond the 2010 Olympics. I'm sure Ovechkin and Malkin will take this lying down.
- As mentioned and promised yesterday, here's your semi-weekly bacon fix.
- The Wisconsin Tourism Federation just got the joke.
- Stumbled upon this while putting together a comment for the post-game celebration. It's Paperboy!
File under "You should have seen this already." Oic has this as a Fanshot, so kudos to her for getting this up here first.
And since we're talking about our rivals' tears tasting so delicious...
That's all the merriment I can bring for one weekend. Averagejoe is back tomorrow. Send him stuff for what might be a slow Monday (because of no Sunday games) at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com