The Blues won the Stanley Cup on NHL 09 today. It was a good time. I enjoyed seeing CGI Gary Bettman give the cup to CGI Eric Brewer. So life-like the two of them.
- We're are closing the book on Sweden. [Blues]
- Things learned in this article: Eric Brewer is skating, Derek Armstrong is on waivers and Keith Tkachuk is a star. [Stltoday.com]
Ha ha ... Keith Tkachuk is fat. Don't bother letting them know that Walt jokes are played out, PCS has got us covered. [On the Forecheck]
- Only two games yesterday. [Yahoo!]
- Not quite a full slate for Tuesday, but it seems like the first "real" day of hockey since Saturday. [Yahoo!]
- This Versus/DirecTV kerfuffle is getting old. [Puck Daddy]
- Shawn Thornton will fight anyone. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Versus does not get along with the Hurricanes. [Canes Country]
- Joe Pavelski is hurt. That's one member of my fantasy team down. Last place, I'm coming back to you. [TSN]
- Sergei Kostitsyn has agreed to go to the minors. [TSN]
- Roberto Luongo did not look good last night. He's playing under a lot of pressure with his fat contract and the small window the Canucks have. [TSN]
- This is very, very detailed. [Wikipedia]
- Some people really are fond of goats. [Ultimate Goat Fansite]
- Defaced money can be funny. Who knew? [Holy Taco]
Get ready to hear this in the coming weeks. It's going to be like "On a Boat," but with less T-Pain.