I really want to beat the Canucks tonight. Stop this losing skid and beat a team I really, really, don't like.
- Good news for the Canucks: Roberto Luongo and Daniel Sedin are returning soon. Good news for the Blues: It won't be tonight. [CBSSports]
- John Davidson: Hall of Fame broadcaster. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Brett Hull wears his Hall of Fame ring on his left hand -- he always had to stand out. [STLtoday.com]
- If you are unable to watch Hull's speech, here is his speech. [STLtoday.com]
- A look behind the scenes at the Hall of Fame. [STLtoday.com]
- Jon Toews is back and the Blackhawks won. Ugh. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Blues play tonight, so do some other teams.[Yahoo! Sports]
- Somewhere a Michigan there was a scream of approval: Manny Legace is a Hurricane. [American Chronicle]
- Carolina fans are trying to get excited for the Manny Legace era. Manny is a lot of things, but exciting is not one of them. [Canes Country]
- Oh yeah, some other guys made the Hall of Fame. [ESPN]
- Curtis Glencross suddenly has some free time on his hands -- he was suspended three games for a high hit on Chris Drury. [ESPN]
- Despite the whole Coyotes mess, Wayne Gretzky showed up to the Hall of Fame preceding. [ESPN]
- Alex Ovechkin says he was joking earlier and will only miss a week. [ESPN]
- Steve Ott, and you're never going to believe this, but he might have crossed the line again. [Defending Big D]
- Jarome Iginla is the NHL player of the week. [TSN]
- I normally want to punch kids, but this one is cool. [The High Definite]
- From RFJCC: Tips on where to get autographs. [Surviving the World]
- From Busch Ice comes soccer violence ... women's soccer violence. Carnie? [ESPN]
- Wanna bag on your co-worker? Here's the place. [Bash Your Co-Worker]
- Dragons. [LOL I DREW THIS DRAGON]
- Sometimes when I'm typing Petro for Alex Pietrangelo I type Ptero. That brings me to this: The Motherfucking Pterodactyl. [The Oatmeal]
Doc Whiskey sends along this video that made me laugh really, really hard.
That'll do it. Go Blues. See you later?