Well that sure was a lot of fun. Six goals, man. Six goals.They should do that more often. I'm glad to have David Perron on my fantasy team.
- Here's the BND rundown of the offensive explosion. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Wanna know how the AP saw it? Find out. [Yahoo! Sports]
- In case you missed, the Blues will honor Brett Hull on Dec. 15. [USATODAY.com]
- Last night featured some good games. The Flames beat Montreal 1-0 on a goal by Jarome Iginla. Oh, and the Habs looked like the Wilds. [Yahoo! Sports]
- It seems like the NHL schedules six games a night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Think Phoenix has it bad? At least their players are getting paid. [New York Times]
- Finally, the NHL's suspension policy has been unearthed. [Down Goes Brown]
- Mike Danton has less hair but still the same amount of crazy. He insists he wasn't trying to kill his agent, but his dad. Because that is sooo much better. [sportsnet.ca]
- Dominik is not a fan of shootouts. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Stop me if you've heard this: A Swedish legend is debating coming back to the league and toying with going to Vancouver. This time, it's Peter Forsberg. [ESPN]
- Dave Bolland is having back surgery.[ESPN]
- Trapezoid stays, head shots go? Notes from Day 1 of the GM meetings.[TSN]
- The NHL might renegotiate its lease with the city of Glendale. [TSN]
- Jean-Sebastian Giguere says he'd rather retire than be a backup. Really? Play better and you won't have to decide that. [TSN]
- Who knew Reid Simpson could formulate intelligent opinions. [Puck Daddy]
- This might be my favorite podcast. [Yoda and Me]
- Sometimes, you gotta have Chewbacca. [INSTANT CHEWBACCA!]
- You've seen people of Walmart, now here's people of Waffle House. [The People of Waffle House]
- Is there such a thing as too drunk? Yes. This woman shows what it is. [Guyism]
This video combines random lines from movies and television to form a coherent song. It's cooler than it sounds.
Finally, I'd like to say Happy Veterans Day to all. I know we have some vets around here -- and I'm not talking about Keith Tkachuk -- and I want to say, from the bottom of my heart, thanks. You guys basically put your life on the line so I can do make a living. Thanks for that.