Yes, I went with the played-out "To Catch A Predator" reference. You try being witty at 1 a.m.
- Blues vs. Nashville Predators tonight. [CBSSports]
- Going to the game tonight? Don't forget to buy the paper version of this site. Oh, and you can bring some items for soldiers for Operation Homefront. [KSDK]
- So maybe Brad Lee was right, Happy Meal Andy McDonald returns and so does the offense. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- As some have been saying around these parts, Cam Janssen is becoming more well-rounded this year. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Bob Boyes, father of Blues' winger Brad Boyes, shares some memories of raising a future NHLer. [CBC]
- Dave Checketts is selling some of his share in Real Salt Lake, an MLS club. [Money Central]
- Lots of goals scored last night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Detroit scored nine goals last night. Nine. Nine freaking goals. [ESPN]
- Lots of games tonight, but really, only one important one. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The NHL is going to take a look at head shots.[ESPN]
- A minor league coach explains why he went ape shit. [Puck Daddy]
- The Maple Leafs are the most valuable franchise in the NHL.[TSN]
- Ilya Kovalchuk, the only Thrasher worth the price of admission, is nearing a come back. [ESPN]
- A Web site devoted to the worst things in the world. [Worst Thing]
- Lots of old white men with beards look like Kenny Rogers. [MWLLKR]
- Dear friend NatetheGreat. recently moved to New York. Every day he sends me pics or texts about some weirdo on the subway. Nate, here's a site for you. [People of Public Transit]
Two videos today. First, a commercial that is just too awesome.
Second: A salute to vets.
That's it for today. Come back later. GDT should be fun.