- Too lazy to scroll down to read about tonight's Game Time Get Together? I know I am.
- Bernie Miklasz agrees with the Checketts remarks.
- Dany Fuckin' Heatley and the Sharks come to town tonight. Here's a preview.
- Scores from Friday
- Tonight's action
- College Hockey Traditions over at Puck Daddy: They don't know shit about the Bermuda Cup, either.
- Keep an eye on Niedermayer (the good one) and Brunnstrom for potential trades this year.
- Guess who sneaks in at #11 for save percentage since the lockout. HINT: Not Manny (sorry, Carnie)
- Take solace, Blues fans, in the fact that we have not lost 14 in a row.
- Collegehumor's Drunk-O-Vision: A personal favorite.
- The ghosts of Muppets past.
- Star Wars love letter. It's a massive failure, as you might expect. If only he'd have had the smooth charm of Lando Calrissian.
- When Kramer hears about this, the shit's really gonna hit the
Does this video have anything to do with hockey? Nope. But it does have Christopher Walken. And Christopher Walken impressions. That's more than enough for me.
Come back for the Game Thread. Or go to Tin Can. Or both.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com