What's the formula? Sacrifice a live chicken? More Brad Winchester lap dances? Shave a rookie or a sophomore? Let us know what you'd do in the comments.
- Blues lose. Fuckin...fuck!
- Splodeybones gets the Steve Ott flu out of his system, TECHNOVIKING is admitted to being in a funk, and Eller needs minutes in Peoria. Read all about it.
- There's an opportunity to meet former Blues D-man Jeff Brown on Thursday, the 19th.
- Hildymac knows "Whose Responsible This" cold streak: Top 6 forwards.
- You might have heard John Davidson is in the Hall of Fame now. The Blues honored him before Saturday's game.
- Spectr17 has the video down in the FanShots. Here's Puck Daddy's take on the goal review in the Hawks/Leafs game on Friday.
- 10 year old gets to play with the Great One and Hayley Wickenheiser (Doug's cousin) of Canada's Women's Hockey Team. I played with Gretzky once. It was on the SNES, but...
- Only 3 games scheduled for Sunday
- An article about Jacques Lemaire that makes no specific mention of the trap? I don't believe you.
- Be sure to mouse over the photo. I had a flashback to the times when I was Poor Elementary School Student.
- Wanted: Fried chicken and menstruation.
- This is my kind of Thanksgiving turkey.
And that's all I've got. Maybe AverageJoe has some wins in him. We can only hope so.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com