- Blues fall in the shootout to Philadelphia. I find that my opinion of the shootout varies with the Blues record in shootouts.
- Did you see Paul Kariya out there on the Power Play? No, you did not.
- Brett Hull: There won't ever be another one like him.
- I know JD has more than earned his recognition from the Hockey Hall of Fame, but I'll still always associate "Oh, baby!" with Ken Wilson.
- And the Blues face off against the Thrashers without Kovalchuk (broken foot) at 4PM.
- Puck Daddy ranks the 10 most brutal NHL injuries of the last decade.
- Go thank a Leafs fan. Toronto 5 Detroit 1.
- The rest of the scores from Saturday.
- The other game today is Edmonton vs. Colorado.
- Somebody actually bothered to defend the Montreal barber pole uniforms.
- Puck Daddy talks about Stamkos starting to show signs of why he was #1 overall 2 years ago.
- Alright, Whiskers, time to go out and get a job now that you've got your degree.
- FailBlog for people who succeed.
- CraigsList never disappoints.
That RFJCC is crafty. He Rick Roll'd me and I actually ended up using it as the video.
Guess who's back tomorrow? His name rhymes with "AverageMoe."
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com