Well, we have all had a weekend to digest Friday's bed shitting. How are we all feeling?
- Maybe Chris Gift is right, Barret Jackman sure does sound like a captain. And, he's acting like one following The Loss. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues are saying the right things about The Loss, but actions speak louder than words. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- It's rumor mongering time: Bruce Garrioch, who a few summers ago had Evgeni Malkin packing his bags to head to the Kings, thinks the Blues might try and deal for Eric Staal. [Ottawa Sun]
- What do Erik Johnson and Tiger Woods have in common? Besides hanging out with tall blond Swedes, it's that they landed on this list of bad drivers. [Winnipeg Sun]
- Need insight from the father of a Blues player. I mean BESIDES Coach Osh. Bob Boyes, father of Brad Boyes if you aren't good at logic, talks about the OHL draft and what his family dealt with. [CBC Sports]
- Guess who is still in last in the Central? Hint: It's the Blues. [NHL.com]
- Blackhawks beat the Lightning and the Avalanche beat the Flames on Sunday. [Yahoo! Sports]
- After only two games Sunday, the NHL has a pretty full slate on Monday ... to compete with Monday night football. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Marty Turco probably is on the trading block. [Defending Big D]
- Did Christmas come early for Coyotes' fans? [TSN]
- Bettman about suspending the owner of the Anaheim Ducks: My bad. [ESPN]
- Not really hockey related, but interesting nonetheless, who should light the Olympic cauldron? [Nucks Misconduct]
- You ever wanted to hear Red Wings fans instead of just reading them. Well then, your wish has been granted. [Winging it in Motown]
- Since it's not sports, I'm OK with linking to the Bleacher Report. Here's a collection of Tiger Woods' jokes. Enjoy. [Bleacher Report]
- Everyone, meet Mike the Headless Chicken. His name is not ironic. [Life]
- More offices in America need this. Including mine. [The Chive]
- Hollywood recycles more than just old tv shows into movies. [Cracked]
Doc Whiskey wants to help you get in the holiday spirit.
Awesome way to start out the week. Get used to holiday themed videos because that's all I seem to be finding right now.
That's all for this Monday edition of the links. Got something to pass along? Please do at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com.