Greetings, Game Timers. Weekend Dad in the house. Weekday Dad had to deal with a flat tire, a swarm of locusts, an old friend coming in from out of town, and his suit wouldn't come in from the dry cleaners. I figured I'd help the guy out.
- Blues win and sweep Western Canadaland!
- Brewer returned last night. Yeah, you've heard this one before.
- There's no link here, but beating Miikka Kiprusoff is fun.
- Mr. Hockey ends up being a "surprise" torch bearer. Somehow, I think this was a surprise that they knew about from the beginning.
- What's this? Brodeur hasanother shutout record to grab before he has all of them (sort of)?!?!
- I don't personally have anything invested in the Kings, but any article that rips on Roenick, Avery, AND Valeri Bure gets a nod from me.
- Mirtle takes a stab at who makes Team Canada. He also has the low-down on who really did make Team Belarus.
- He also knows when every nation's Olympic hockey team will be announced. Russia's gonna be scary good.
- Lots of scores from Wednesday.
- And now that I look at the recaps, Glen Metropolit, yes, THE Glen Metropolit, had 2 PP goals for Montreal's Wednesday win over Carolina (that explains it).
- Schedule for Thursday.
- Sure, it's a TSN columnist, but it's about building a backyard rink, so I'm putting it here.
- 6 ways Santa has been abused by modern culture. Or "used appropriately," if you're into that.
- You think your mall's Santa is creepy?I raise you these potential child-abusers.
- Tweeting in Klingon.
Gallagher has us covered on the video. Behold, a combo "A Christmas Story" video set to our favorite theme from "Office Space"
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com