Today is the last day of 2009. I for one, can't wait to get to 2010.
- Blues takes on the Canucks tonight. Reminder, the game starts at 6 p.m. St. Louis time. [ESPN]
- Derek Armstrong has gotten the call. [Peoria Journal Star]
- Derek Armstrong is going to help the team relax and win home games. Seriously? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Alex Pietrangelo is not going to be traded if he's sent back to juniors, says the head coach of the team who is rumored to be getting the d-man. [The Barrie Examiner]
- The numbers behind the home suckage. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Wednesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The NHL has a pretty full slate for the last day of 2009. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The ice at Fenway is good enough to skate on. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- The Coyotes really want you to come out and watch them play. Seriously. [From the Rink]
- Sidney Crosby and Max Talbot (really?) have a new commercial set to air on New Years. [Pensburgh]
- Canada has named its roster for the Olympics. This looks like a silver medal winning team. [CTV Olympics]
- Barring rain, the Winter Classic looks to be 3-for-3. [TSN]
- Mario Lemieux (and Ghostbusters director and voice of Zuul Ivan Reitman) have been given Canada's highest civilian honor. [TSN]
- Team Finland also unveiled its roster yesterday as well, with much less fanfare. [ESPN]
- The Czech Republic, with Roman Polak, have announced their team. [From the RInk]
- This is pretty cool. It's the movie "Home Alone" tweeted. Pretty well done. [Twitter]
- A shopper in England has been going around smelling asses. Freak. [Asylum.com]
- Just a heads up for tonight, you can get a DUI without being in a car. [Sloshspot]
This how Creed always sounds to me.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Head up, links might be either late, short, or incoherent tomorrow. Be safe tonight.