Monday is here again. Back to the grind.
- The Note take on the Colorado Avalanche tonight. Unfortunately, it's at home. [CBS Sports]
- The Blues are getting confident in shootouts. That's nice, but how 'bout the team wins in regulation. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Red Wings and Senators won on Sunday. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Lots of games on a Monday night. Way to go up against the NFL, Gary. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Your standings for Monday. Although the Blues are still last in the Central, they have played two fewer games than just about everyone else. [NHL.com]
- The NHL is considering renaming the post-season awards. That's a big fail. [Puck Daddy]
- From CCR comes this article about Brendan Shanahan. Dude can hold a grudge. Do you think Craig Janney does? [NJ.com]
- Teemu Selanne has a broken hand. [TSN]
- Dan Carcillo will get four days to think about what he has done. [TSN]
- Rick DiPietro allowed three goals in first action of the season in a rehab start. [ESPN]
- The Thrashers future is now — and by that Scott Burnside means if they don't sign Ilya Kovalchuk, they have no future. [ESPN]
A look at how the media views the same play. [Japers' Rink]
- This is just funny. [Pic]
- A year in Jesus sightings. [Buzzfeed]
- If you take public transportation, you might appreciate this. [Holy Taco]
It's always good when people fall down. And mess up. And are just morons.
Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com GDT tonight. Don't forget.