Poor College Student couldn't be here today. Something about free beer. Anyway, I'm happy to fill in for him on this Fuck Detroit day. Let's get to some links to click on before the game starts.
- Blues vs. Red Wings TODAY. The game is at 1 p.m. on KPLR. Adjust your drinking habits accordingly.
- Even after all these years, the Blues are still trying to figure out the Red Wings.
- Here's a preview from the Post-Dispatch and the AP.
- Not for the faint of heart, the results of the Blues/Wings tilts thus far.
- Paul Kariya may be back? Really?
- Good news, Marian Hossa will be back. Roman Polak get ready.
- The Wings need Manny back to have a goalie shit-trio.
- The Central Division could have everyone make the playoffs.
- Standings. The Blues are still in 11th, two points out of a playoff spot.
- Last night's results are here.
- Today's game's here. Games that need to happen to help out the Blues' playoff chances, all games regulation wins:Blues (over Wings), Minnesota (over Dallas), Colorado (over Edmonton), San Jose (over LA), Phoenix (over Nashville).
- Ethan Moreau will be wearing a visor once again.
- In years past, this would get me excited. Now all I can think about is about the playoffs.
- Who is the greatest goalie of all time? Not anyone to wear the Bluenote since I was born.
- Sharks players like Joe Thorton's underwear? Where was this news before the field trip?
- Geez the Columbus fans are willing to try anything to just get in the playoffs.
- Today is March 14 or 3-14 or 3.14. Math nerds know this a Pi day.
I fucking hate the Red Wings. I love Dallas Drake for beating Kris Draper's ass.