Happy St. Patrick's Day. Blues vs. Oilers tonight and guess what, it has playoff implications. Let's get to the links.
- Here is a preview from the Post-Dispatch. Please note the puck drops at 9 p.m. central time.
- Two/thirds of the old Kid Line talk about the New Kid Line and their roles as vets.
- Jeff Gordon, who call himself "Hockey Guy", says the Blues would be doomed without Chris Mason. Andy McDonald weeps quietly.
- The Oil has been struggling lately, so the team is switching up the lines.
- The Blues are close to the playoffs. I think the lede was inspired by a trip to this Web site.
- Holy shit, how many names can you butcher in a press release.
- Some good news about the Rivermen, including some reinforcements coming to help.
- Standings: Blues 10th, two points out.
- Tonight's action.
- Games to help the Blues: Colorado (over Minnesota) and Vancouver (over Dallas).
- Two reasons to pull for the Devils tonight: Martin Broduer can break Patrick Roy's record and it's against the Blackhwaks.
- This might be the most awkward headline ever.
- Ryan Miller is slowly making a comeback. Take your time buddy, my fantasy team is settled into last place. Ass.
- Wait wait wait ... you can overwork a goalie?
- The St. Louis Rodney Dangerfields get dismissed as a playoff contender.
- Answer Man look way: stats.
- I have some new ideas for tats.
- Some of those tattoos belong here.
- This is why I stick to writing, and not talking about sports.
- The Rocky Mountain News recently closed up shop. Some of the staffers are still committed to bringing the news.
This video has it all. Fighting, blood, Mike Keenan being a douche, mullets, Blackhawks being dicks and Harold Snepts sweet, sweet stache. Oh and it happened on St. Patty's Day in 1991. Ladies and gentleman, the St. Patrick's Day Masacre.