A shootout loss ... man those suck. It's good the Blues got a point, but two would have been way better. Let's get to the linkage.
- Here is the AP writeup of the OTL.
- The Blues want to win games on the Western Canada trip.
- Jeremy Rutherford will be chatting with Blues fans today. Over/under on questions about David Perron?
- Brad Winchester is still proving himself and gets two stories about it.
- You want some good news? Some people are noticing the Blues resurgence and not just dismissing it with a wanking motion.
- Standings. Blues in 11, two points out.
- Last night's action, tonight's action. Game to help out the Blues: Ducks (over Nashville), Chicago (over Columbus (you can ignore this one)), Calgary (over Dallas).
- Martin Broduer passed Patrick Roy on the wins list. A noted Devils fan is not really happy with how Bettman and the league handled things. Here's in Lou we Trust about the win.
- The best player on the Penguins had six points.
- If this was NHL 94, I'd consider buying it.
- Guy Carbonneau had a lucky tie. He was recently fired. How is that tie lucky?
- Brad Lee needs a nickname. We have Juan but ... PPP has Jammies and Sexy Pants.
- An interview with Randy Moller.
- DanGNR comes through with fashion news, once again.
- Don't be like this guy if you get pulled over.
- Perfect! Now businesses can leave Detroit faster.
- For the wrestling fans: The Undertaker is 16-0 at Wrestlemania. Really? He's still around.
John Davidson announces a fight between Cam Janssen and Barret Jackman.
PLEASE come back later today. The head honco, Mr. Sean "Juan" Gallagher informs me that a three-part look at the Blues original owners will become today, later in the morning. It's gonna be good.