It's March and the Blues aren't talking about who they are going to draft. I am enjoying this immensely. Unfortunately, today is Monday. Sorry about that. Here's some linkage to help put off work just a litle big longer.
- I'm not the biggest Andy Murray fan, but this guy is.
- So this article pisses me off. No sources just plain dumb rumor mongering. The Blues have young guys so they simply MUST be going after Pronger. Sigh.
- Unlike this author, I wouldn't use the word "wonderful" to describe a Blues trade for Pronger. Here's what I don't get: the Blues biggest asset is young defensemen. Why would they add someone on the wrong side of 30 making upwards of 6 million?
- This column is for humor purposes only. Repeat, these are not real offers. The only reason I'm linking to this is a can't resist a good Boyes joke.
- Keith Tkachuk will still be mentioned in rumors until the deadline.
- "I'll help lead the charge," he said. "I'll go make the 'Don't trade Keith Tkachuk' signs. Personally, from my standpoint, I would love to see Keith stay. But that's part of the game. Management will do whatever they think is best for the team."
- Jeff Gordon, who really has no business calling himself Hockey Guy, provides some more rumors.
- Marty Brodeur picked up shutout No. 100 yesterday. That's probably the highlight of the action.
- This is the only game on the schedule tonight.
- Here's the current standings.
- Baseball fans have baseball prospectus. Now, hockey has puck prospectus.
- Steve Ott will be taking some time off.
- This ones for the ladies ... the Washington Capitals have a new site for women called Club Scarlet. Some aren't too fond of it. But hey, anytime you can get Brent Johnson pics like this, it's a good thing.
- George Michael is on board for the Arrested Development movie.
- Ever wondered how much a nuke would damage Detroit? Here's your chance to find out.
- LA is trying to have a swear free week? Good luck, douche bags.
- Oh and the no cussing thing? It's the result of this kid and his "catchy" group.
You guys might have seen this other places, but it's too good not to share with the rest of the class. Here's the background. Here's the awesomeness:
That's it for me. Remember kids, Game Time isn't just for GTD's. Come back early and often. The next few days should be a flurry of activity with trades, rumors, inuendo and the Fucking Detroit Red Wings coming to town. Until tomorrow ...