That sucked. To the reporter who asked Roberto Luongo about giving up soft goals and then prompting him to get pissed off ... go eat a bag of dicks. Just gotta put this behind us and get ready for the Calgary Flames.
- Blues vs. Flames tonight at 8 p.m. It looks like Yahoo! is streaming the game, so check there first all you out-of-towners.
- The Post-Dispatch says the Blues lost the game, and maybe Keith Tkachuk to a wrist injury. Here's the AP writeup.
- From the Vancouver side ... this was the team's 11th-straight home win.
- Got a question for T.J. Oshie that doesn't sound like Chris Farley from "The Chris Farley Show"? Submit them here. My question: What's the Bermuda Cup?
- Andy Murray's daughter is a hockey player ... wait AM coached high school hockey? How did he punish the younger players when all the players are young. Side note: Sidney Crosby went to Shattuck.
- Brad Boyes: overlooked goal scorer ... maybe thats because he's so inconsistant?
- At least SOMEONE associated with the Blues will be making the playoffs.
- If the playoffs started today ... the Blues are in 12th, four points out.
- Last night's games did little to help out the 'Note. What about tonight? Games of significance: New Jersey (over Minnesota), Atlanta (over Detroit (just because)), Chicago (over Edmonton), St. Louis (over Calgary).
- Alex Ovechkin scored goal No. 50 and pissed off some Canadians for celebrating with a "hot stick."
- Martin Brodeur got beat in court yesterday. I have a feeling we will be seeing him on the autograph circuit after he retires ... or playing far into his 40s.
- ESPN (sometimes they talk hockey) presents the second-half standings.
- Wondering what up with Alexander Mogilny? No? Ok then don't read this.
- From the porn-peddler in the comments: Panthers fan (with a missing finger according to the comments) flashes the camera. (NSFWish)
- Oh for fucks sake.
- The Batman logo changes a lot (video with sound).
- What. The. Fuck.
- I love Homer J Simpson.
As Dooks requested ... Jordin Tootoo got destroyed last night by Brad Staubitz. I haven't seen a fight this one sided since Ralphie beat up Scott Farkus in "A Christmas Story."
Because I love you guys ... look for a YOUNG Brett Hull and Al MacInnis.
Please, please come back today. Part three of the AWESOME ownership story, the Hockey Prof. AND a pre-GTD to get your Flames hate on. It's gonna be a good day.