We know what's at stake tonight, folks. A win and a Nashville loss gets the Blues into the playoff picture. Ho. Lee. Shit.
Onto the links:
- Big time hugetastic important game against the Jackets tonight. Here's a preview.
- The Blues webpage figured out that Oshie is young and popular. No shit? Great detective work!
- Rutherford comes through with a great summation of Thursday's game, a day of rest, and a rough estimate of TJ Oshie's prom invitations.
- With all those events going on at the Scottrade that aren't hockey, you'd wonder just how the surface is changed. Mr. Particle has your back.
- Dan Hinote: More than just a hockey player with a hot wife?
- Jeff Gordon tells us that beating Columbus, since we have 3 games left against them, would be a good idea. Jabba the Hitchcock also discusses how "this is all about hunger."
- Julian Talbot scores twice to give the Rivermen a victory.
- Joey MacDonald, former Wings netminder, earns his first career shutout at the expense of his former team. And as a New York Islander, too. Fuck Detroit.
- Ray Emery makes the news in a bad way: Getting his car impounded
- RFJCC, is this your work? Kudos, if it is. Bail check's on the way, if needed.
- Scores from around the league. Thank God the Ducks/Oilers game didn't go to OT.
- Standings. We Are One. Point. Out.
- Tonight's games. Blues will take help from: LA (Over Nashville), Calgary (Over the Wilds), and Florida (Over Dallas).
Other News and Things:
- Remember the ECHL "Over 18" Night that was linked to? Turns out things didn't go so well on the ice. Go Aces!
- Alternative solution to national debt: A seven-legged spider
- Here's a rendition of WW II using stick figure countries.
- Addicting Game of the day: Interactive Buddy
Enjoy the pugilistic stylings of Tony Twist and Kelly Chase, accompanied by the musical stylings of Motorhead.
That's all for the links. Keep coming back for all of today's stuff, including another Pre-Game Inspirational Speech and the GDT. As always, send your best finds on the internet to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com