I feel like George Michael. That game was not pretty. Once again, the Wings show that this "rivalry" doesn't exist -- the Red Wings are the better team right now and the Blues are still at the kids' table. Ugh. On to the links.
- So that happened. Here's the account from the AP. Skunk is such a nice verb in a hedline.
- Marian Hossa was taken off the ice on a stretcher last night. I don't care how much you hate the Wings, it was a scary moment. The hit, however, looked clean. Hossa seems to be OK, which is good news.
- Le's put last night's contest behind us ... and focus on today. It's Trade Deadline Day! The latest on Tkachuk from the Post is no deal.
- offense is the problem
- Blues won
- on at Michigan
- Last night's action, tonight's action. Current standings.
- 25 Trades that make sense.
- Players, like former Blue Craig Conroy, aren't big fans of the deadline.
- Sean Avery is back with the Rangers
- Everyone has heard all the rumors. Instead I'll offer up places to surf while you should be working. Puck Daddy, TSN, St. Louis Game Time.
- When you want a McNugget, damnit you need a McNugget.
- Here's a tip Chicago Police, male officers should at least be old enough to shave.
Last night sucked, but at least this didn't happen.
That's it for today, come back later for all the deadline coverage you can handle. Rememer, if you have links you want to share with the rest of the class, send them to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.