Well that sucked. But remember kids, it's a seven game series. Don't give up hope yet. Let's get to some links.
- As you know, Blues lose. Here's the AP writeup, the Post-Dispatch and the Vancouver Sun.
- If you want to hate the Canucks, here's a good reason why.
- T.J.Oshie doesn't want to be Mayor. He's holding out for King.
- Chris Mason didn't play poorly.
- David Backes has become a stud. Now let's see him take out Bobby Lou.
- It was nice to see/hear the Blues not shit their pants with jitters.
- Don't forget: the Blues are underdogs.
- Roberto Luongo wants to win a cup. I hope it doesn't happen, unless he gets traded to the Blues.
- Mats Sundin is a star.
- Canucks fans show their true colors. Is that green and blue? Or black and red? Or orange?
- Mayors talking trash.
- Other games were played last night. I'm gonna be honest, I really only care about the Blues right now.
- Craig MacTavish was let go by the Oilers.
- USA! USA!
- Vinny to the Habs? Get used to this rumor.
- Five things learned from night one.
- Woman gets surgery to look like daughter. That's a bit creepy.
- I've had it with these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane!
- Use a condom, or you could create Hitler.
- Nerf guns.
- A bacon gun. (Seriously I love bacon. )
This is the hardest thing to do everyday. If you have some videos you'd like to share, hit up gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.
This would be the worst bachelor party ever.