Last Friday the Blues clinched a playoff spot. This Friday could be just as awesome. Let's hope so. Link time.
- Game two. Previews anyone?
- The Canucks are not happy with the Icekake the Blues gave Roberto Luongo in Game 1.
- Patrik Berglund did not like the way he played in the first game.
- The key to beating Bobby Luo? Dig deeper says Jeff Gordon.
- The Green Goblin is suddenly Mr. Positive.
- This seems awful snarky. Oh and Erik Johnson is skating with the team.
- Prospect Jake Allen will be at the game Sunday. I think his seat will be better than mine.
- CBC givin' some love to the Blues.
- Even-strength suits Vancouver well.
- Sami Salo makes the Nucks a better team.
- The Canucks think Game 1 was called a bit tight ... no shit.
- Canuck fans care about more about pucks than elections.
- For more, check out Nucks Misconduct.
- Winners last night: Wings, Bruins, Hawks and ... Ducks?
- Mr. Plank at Fear the Fin (nice new logo by the way) is very rational.
- A Boston fan stole Alex Kovalev's stick.
- The Wilds are cleaing house: the GM is gone.
- Chris Pronger DOESN'T get the first suspension of the playoffs.
- The Worlds Smallest things ... in pictures.
- Ladies with playoff beards might have more to worry about than being dateless.
- Perry Mason doesn't have his law degree.
- HappyAndNumb sends along a delcious link.
No one calls David Backes a pussy and gets away with it. Please turn the sound up. By the way, Kelly is Mrs. Backes to you, fuckers.
The Canucks Trash Talk the Blues on Game 1 of the 08/09 Playoff Series in HD (via CanucksHD)
LET'S GO BLUES! Go Back for more fun shit.