- It's a slow news day in Blues land. Norm Sanders talks with John Davidson about the season, the powerplay playoff performance (say that 5 times fast), and things to come.
- Our Peoria Rivermen gotta win the next two or it's all over.
- Go to the game in Peoria tonight (7 PM start time) and get a free quarter pounder. Sweet.
- Puck Daddy discusses John Tortoiseorella being an angry elf and tossing a water bottle at the Verizon Center. Sounds like there was spilled beer involved. In that case, all bets are off.
- Ass To Mouth (OK OK...Abel to Yzerman...and no, I'm not posting their god-forsaken blog as a link) attempts to eulogize the BJs on Puck Daddy and ends up being ripped by his own Wings brethren in the comments.
- Patrick Roy speaks his mind on the Carey Price mockery of the crowd.
- Those Philadelphia Flyers sure do know how to draft tough guys.
- Caps forced a game 6 with a 4-0 win last night.
- Philly's on the brink of elimination with Pittsburgh, San Jose's on the brink with Anaheim, Calgary and Chicago are tied at 2 wins apiece. That's tonight's slate.
- "Gee, Mom, when I grow up, I wanna play in the NHL and get nominated for the Lady Byng trophy! I also want to be a bitch and play for Detroit." -3 year old Pavel Datsyuk
- The purpose of this link is to not open up a can of worms with regards to politics or network affiliations. The purpose is to illustrate that you can find sex tips in the strangest of places. (Thanks, Hildy...you perv, you)
- DanGNR must've googled "Detroit Underwear" to find this one. From the "Strange but true" file, it's Tales of the Bra.
- Eat your heart out, computer perverts. It's the Humping USB Device!
- This guy didn't have his "A" game at the wedding reception.
- God, I love The Onion. (See what I did there?)
All this talk about beer brings to mind a personal favorite clip of mine featuring Bruins fan Denis Leary
Remember, it's gametimelinks (at) gmail.com if you've found something funny/insightful/derogatory to Detroit