Gallagher hit the nail on the head. I haven't wanted to watch hockey since last week. It's just not as fun without the Blues in it. Oh well, let's get to the links.
- The Tuscaloosa Times predicts the Blues in six. Yesterday.
- And the Riverman are done as well. Read the article for the return of emo-Manny.
- Guess the power play struggles is an organ-I-zational thing.
- The Blues Euro prospects get looked at.
- The Blackhawks and Ducks are going to the second round.
- Second City Hockey is eloquent in victory.
- Lou Lamoriello is going to have more time to focus on hockey.
- The wrong Mason was nominated for Vezina.
- Donald Brashear gets to be the poster child for discipline.
- Quebec is willing to help the Habs.
- Hildymac checks in with the best video of the playoffs.
- The guy wants to make a trade. He's a quiting quitter. (Hat tip to NatetheGreat.)
- Textsfromlastnight.com is that.
- Oh Yahoo! answers ...
- You can do a lot of things drunk, flying a plane isn't one of them.
- Kid gets shot for parading around with a Confederate flag like a jackass.
- Why would you hike naked? (DanGNR)
- The Army is full of stoners? (DanGNR)
- Who knew cleaning a tank would be so much like cleaning your ears. (And DanGNR gets the hat trick).
You guys may have seen this, but it cracks me up. This guy is awesome.
Remember, send stuff to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. Come back later for a look at the defense.