Tomorrow is the biggest game of the Blues season (TM). Until then we just have to sit and wait. Here are some links to pass the time. Enjoy.
- Jay McKee shows some leg in the accompanying photo with the article about his recent strong play. Marilyn Monroe would be proud.
- If you are going to the game Friday, first I'm jealous. Second, be loud.
- If you have ever dreamed of having a NHL beat writer answer your question ... well you need better dreams, but you have your chance today.
- Paul Kariya is trying to inject himself in the playoff frenzy.
- Some think the Blues are primed to upset some higher seeds -- if they make the playoffs.
- Leftover from last night: BJ Crombeen was the No. 1 star last night, at least according to Puck Daddy.
- Whoo hoo! Still in the playoffs!
- Thanks for nothing, Chicago. Here are tonight's games. Games we want: Detroit over Nashville ... and that's about it.
- The Sens interim coach is now the coach.
- Fenway Park is rumored to be the next outdoor hockey site.
- Martin Brodeur is not tired. He's just fat and old.
- The Habs might be for sale.
- The hockey quotes of the year. No Sean Avery sloppy seconds? Not cool.
- This should ruin Easter for everyone.
- St. Louis Game Time links: Your home for bacon news. Today: bacon lube.
- I think it was Gallagher who said he didn't like clowns. I have some bad news for you.
- I'm shocked this man crashed his car.
This video is from Answer Man. I think that explains it all. From the AM:
This guy is unbelievable. He's no Euro either.
Brad keeps teasing some epic Wings post. I'm scared. Please come back for it.