Is it really Monday again? Damn. Maybe the links will make it better.
- The Jell-O man played for four teams last season.
- Backes and Osh man lost to IceBerg. I don't think they will hear the end of that.
- Chris Mason took second. Meanwhile, Manny Legace cried while watching a movie. The movie? The Blues 2008-09 highlight video.
- I'm doing the links super early (at home for Mom's day and traveling in the morning) so I don't yet know who wont the Boston/Carolina game. Here are the scores from last night that will update magically and tell you. Isn't the internet great.
- The Wings are one win away from the West finals.
- Speaking of the Ducks, the no longer want to have anything to do with the Iowa Chops.
- Hamilton, Ontario must be just the greatest city in the world.
- So a family in Kirkwood thinks VCRs maybe going out of style. (NatetheGreat.)
- Since we here at Game Time are good at voting for stuff ... let's help ruin baseball's stupid All-Star Game.
- Oh St. Louis, may you always love stuffed dead things.
- Don't take pics of you peeing on cop cars. That's just silly. Do it, but don't document it.
I hope all you Moms had a good day yesterday. This would have made it better.
If the video doesn't work, go here.
That will be all, folks. See you Tuesday. gametimelinks (at) gmail.com