If you're reading this, than the torrential downpour and wind did not kill me. Well, at least it was torrential in my neck of the woods.
Onto the links:
- Jarmo isn't the only guy getting a contract extension.
- This gives you the idea that Canada wants a seventh team. Who knew?
- No games 'til Sunday. But Mirtle has a nifty schedule for both Conference Finals and a poll here.
- Second City has them a glossary to explain their nicknames and such. I shudder at the size of such a glossary for nicknames and inside jokes over here.
- Anybody ever lived with a kidney stone? Anybody ever played hockey with a kidney stone? Mark Recchi has
- Patrick Kane earns a little of my respect with this headline.
- We've all thrown shoes and/or remotes in fits of rage after Detroit scores. Anaheim's GM does one better.
- Behold the tale of "FrankenFrog" (Thanks, Cozmcphishh)
- Ever wondered if you were a vampire? Me neither.
- Facebook is a tool...for crime-solving.
You've all seen the videos and highlights from the conference semis. What you have not seen (or maybe you have) is a video of a sleepwalking dog.
Happy Saturday to all of you. Help us out if you've got a link at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com