Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I know I did, despite having to work. I was able to get done early and do some grocery shopping. There, I witnessed a middle-age woman crap her pants in public -- I literrally saw her pants change color. It was a beautiful thing. I haven't had that good of a laugh in a while. Links, anyone?
- Gotta love Copy Editors: "NFL COMBINE: Blues get one last look before draft." Let's hope they don't draft Matt Sanchez. Seriously though, a good read on the NHL combine. Remember Post, the H stands for hockey. [StL PD]
- Erik Johnson is on his way back, and, more importantly, working with one of the best ever. [StL PD]
- No games yesterday. Did you miss it?
- The Penguins will try to close out the Eastern Conference series tonight. [Preview]
- Things could be worse for the Canes? [Canes Country]
- You don't have to tell Blues fans, special teams are important. [Pensburgh]
- After whining a ton after Game 4, Coach Q is lighter in the wallet. [TSN]
- Jim Balsillie is that kid who won't take a hint. The NHL doesn't want him around, but he really wants to be in their club. [TSN]
- The AVS are going to be fun to watch is Patty Roy is both GM and coach. Holy shit, that's an accident waiting to happen. [TSN]
- Way to shit on my fun, Pierre LeBrun. [ESPN]
- Bye bye Federov. [Puck Daddy]
- A good read on how the mainstream media covers hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- God Bless America. [Unique Daily]
- How shoes got their names. [Mental Floss]
- Botox nightmare fuel. [Daily Mail]
- A man who sues people is suing the Guinness folks for saying he is the most litigious person. [Spokesman]
- Mmmm Bacon. Mmm booze. [WPTV]
Spectr17 sends us today's video. Jump around.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com