Insert witty intro here.
- Breaking News: Silent Jay re-ups with the Blues. Oh, it's not breaking? Carry on then. [StL PD]
- TSN tackles the Blues and you can't argue with with they say the team needs this off-season. [TSN]
Sad news in the hockey world, former NHL player (and two-time Blue) Peter Zezel died at the age of 44. Here are some links about a guy who died too young.
- TSN has the details about the death. [TSN]
- Kelly Chase speaks about Zezel as only he could. [StL PD]
- PPP has a nice tribute to Zezel. [PPP]
- Friend Dominik delivers a moving tribute to Zezel. [Lighthouse Hockey]
OK ... onto happier stuff.
- The Pens beat the Canes to win the series. [Recap]
- There was much rejoicing at Pensburgh. [Pensburgh]
- Hope this doesn't come back to bite them on the ass, the Pens touched the Prince of Wales Trophy. [Pensblog]
- In non-Pens news ... Viktor Kozlov is going to the KHL. [Jasper's Rink]
- Pat Quinn will be coaching the Oilers. [Yahoo!]
- Oh goody ... a steroids scandal in hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- ... Oh yeah. There's some game on tonight. [Preview]
- Andy likes this one phrase: "But is it harmful to dress up in overalls and run around the woods covering each other in goo? [BBC]
- Hildy has seen the recent clown links, so she shares one of her own. [WTOV]
- I wish I could grow a beard. [Neat O Rama]
- Beer cans through the ages. [Web Urbanist]
- It's a Fanny-Pac for your head. I shit you not. [Cap-Sac]
- Shit you shouldn't buy. [Maybe you shouldn't buy that]
Maybe we don't have it so bad with Dirt Cheap.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com