My weekend was awesome. Hope you guys had a good one as well. Let's get back to the grizzy.
- Bernie says the Blues are closing the gap on the Red Wings. Will Wings fans go nuts? [StL Post]
- What do you think? They're Wings fans. [MLive]
- From the no shit department, the Blues aren't looking to find a goalie in the draft that can help now. [StL Post]
- Brent Sutter is joining his brother in Calgary, at least that's what reports say. [ESPN]
- Mats Sundin won't be playing in the 2010 Olypmics. How nice that he thought he would be invited. [ESPN]
- Chris Chelios also won't be playing, but he will be involved. [CTV]
- The Canucks could be the Blues in a few years with the young talent wanting money. Just a heads up. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Good excuse. I hope the judge buys it. [The Smoking Gun]
- All movies would be better with dumb and dumber involved. Here's proof. [Dumb and Dumber]
- Please get me this car. My Focus sucks compared to this. [Craigs List]
From the great and wise Milo: "I think Donut King and anyone over 30 will appreciate this." I disagree. All will appreciate this.
Be back Tuesday. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com