Sorry I wasn't around for the draft thread. Looked like a good time. Alas, I was drunk in a bar. They threw me into public.
- David Rundblad! Read all about it!
- More drafting today. There's a thread coming. Worry not.
- How SLGT isn't sponsoring this guy is beyond me. And, just for you, Gallagher, if you ever wanted proof that Matt Walker is moving up in the world, his page is reaching to the ten dollar range.
- More from Long Island, Tampa, and Denver on their brand new fixtures Tavares, Hedman, and Duchene.
- Puck Father sits down with Charles Wang, who once requested a do-over with regard to buying the Islanders.
- Battle of California comes up with a humorous list of things shorter than their guy's draft speech.
- Pronger traded to the Flyers. Rest easy, David Perron. Until the Blues,or someone "close to the organization," lists you as bait for some other big name.
- Extension for Polak is in the works. Sounds good to me. Also, we won't be pursuing Chelios. Sounds better to me.
- Proof there's a recession: Super Mario (not Lemieux, the video game guy) is begging for gold coins
- Tattoos of the
Rich and FamousOdd and Humorous
John Davidson is my President.
I'll be back. Gametimelinks@gmail.com