It's that time again. Time for Sunday links.
- Second round pick Brett Ponich gets his name in the paper for getting drafted.
- JR has his say with the second day action.
- Bouwmeester's rights traded to Calgary.
- Kaberle still a Leaf with the potential Kessel swap looking dead.
- Mirtle has the quotable quotes of the draft.
- Teemu Selanne returning for the Ducks next season.
- Sedin twins haven't received a counter-offer from the Canucks.
- 17 year old tennis phenom planning breast reduction surgery since they get in the way. I'd heard this story on talk radio a week or two ago and was intrigued by the debate as to whether this is considered "performance-enhancing."
- Fight on bus starts over Michael Jackson.
- The kid who got "rejected" by Megan Fox has been found. Apparently he loves Twilight and Confessions of a Shopaholic. Hey, at least he likes Megan Fox.
- At the top of list of "Famous Hockey Players" is Coach Murray. Go figure.
Drunk people are funny. Monkeys are funny. Drunk Monkeys must be hilarious.
I'm outta here and headed to the Lake for the week. Enjoy the work week and the sweet linkage that Averagejoe will bring.