It's link time, kids. Awww yeah.
- SYAK (Shit you already know): Jay McKee is gone, Brad Winchester and Mike Weaver are back.
- The Blues have cap room. Some other teams ... not so much. [STLtoday.com]
- Good bye Jeff Woywitka. Have fun hanging out with Doug Lynch. [Morning Skate]
- Honestly, this is the best problem a team could have: too much young, cheap talent. [STLtoday.com]
- Good news: the Blues have pulled out of the Dany Heatley sweepstakes. [TSN]
- Jay McKee is not alone in getting the boot. Two other NHL vets were bought out Monday. [TSN]
- Three of the Top-5 forwards have names that start with Mar. Oh ... it's a list of the 15 free agents. [STLtoday.com]
- Ron Wilson will have John Tortorella and Scott Gordon helping him avoid the medal round in the Olympics.[ESPN]
- I'm not saying the Hurricanes over payed for Jussi Jokinen -- but he was JUST waived last year from Tampa freakin Bay. [ESPN]
- Ed Belfour wants to return. Anybody got an idea how much money he wants in a contract? [ESPN]
- The Sharks cut some guys with funny names: Goc, Plihal and Kaspar. [ESPN]
- The Chicago Blackhawks have decided to keep David Bolland. I bet his parents are happy. [TSN]
- SBNation has a free agency hub. Go there. [SBNation]
- Shocking news break: Scouts and "experts" sometimes miss guys who end up being really, really good. [Toronto Sun]
A car by my apartment has a wood bumper with bike reflectors on it. It belongs on this AWESOME site. [There, I Fixed It.]
Some nerd will pay way too much for this. [Level One Boss]
Potheads tend to think other people are potheads. Here's kid show characters that a guy thinks liked the reefer. [Hail Mary Jane]
Classic17 is my kind of guy: "Snuggies can suck it." [WEARABLE TOWEL]
Doc Whiskey says RIP Billy Mays.
Tuesday is my last day of work for the week. Remember, normal links Wednesday, Thursday and Friday may be a little light/late depending on how much fun I have at my buddies bachelor party. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com