Game Time's Morning Links: Part of a balanced breakfast
- Ian Cole: Should he stay or should he go?
- Jake Allen's working hard. That's good. Way better than hearing about him not working hard.
- JD, Coach Murray offer their thoughts on the Blues moves.
- I kinda panicked when I read "PCS" in this post. For a second I thought I somehow started helping out the Bolts blog.
- Washington signs Brendan Morrison. Read all about it.
- Game Time does One Act Theatres, Caption Contests, phenomenal Game Threads, and lots of other stuff. But I've yet to see the bosses do a Mock Arbitration. Wait...when was the last time the Blues went to arbitration anyway?
- Moen faucets himself a contract with the Habs. That joke didn't even make sense.
- LeBrun discusses Tanguay and Heatley over at ESPN.
- Cycle like the Sedins takes a glance at the cap situation next year for Montreal through Washington.
- Shootout and OT penalty changes are coming for the AHL. Puck Father analyzes.
- Mirtle explains how the Hawks can cheat. OK, it's apparently not cheating, it just looks like it by the headline.
- Sperm: "No Fat Chicks" (Thanks, Andy)
- You stay classy, Google Earth.
- Iowa asks the tough questions: Should we make a big ass statue of Michael Jackson out of butter?
- This man is now half the man he once was.
This video is 5 days old so some things, like the statuses (statusi?) of Versteeg and Barker, have changed. Either way, it's some good analysis of the Free Agent Frenzy thus far (June 6th) from hockey funny man/insightful analyst SteveDangle.
GTPD has some good analysis on deck for today. I'll be back tomorrow. Send your best finds to firstname.lastname@example.org