The only e-mail in the inbox concerned my chances at a souped up, brand new Dell computer. This'll make for an interesting link dump.
- The Blues draft well, and NHL.com is taking note of it.
- Pro-Orientation Camp news! From the Blues official website. Rutherford's write up on ending on a high note.
- Jeff Gordon offers his opinion on how the kids are growing.
- And Gordo will answer your questions on Monday.
- No more Trent Whitfield. He signed with Boston on a two-way deal.
- Mirtle provides an updated list of his 100 top FAs.
- It's not all about Sundin this time. Puck Daddy elaborates.
- The NHL will fight the KHL's signing of Jiri Hudler.
- A press conference for the NHL at Fenway. Three guesses what this is about. You'll only need one.
- Sports injuries...the weird kind.
- This can't end well.
- I like Christmas as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous.
Super Troopers: The Fucking Short Version
Averagejoe comes back from his weekend hiatus. He'll bring the funny. Or, at the very least, he'll bring the "time-consuming." Ah hell, he'll bring the funny, too.