Your message here. Inquire within.
- Jeremy Rutherford discusses Roman Polak's "hnfinished business." I sure hope they don't fix the typo, otherwise I'll look like an idiot (more than usual, anyway).
- It's some sort of foreign language. But it mentions the Blues! First one to offer some sort of translation wins an internet high five.
- The 2009 draft is in the books. That means you can start talking and writing about the 2010 draft.
- Larry Wigge of NHL.com goes from waxing about the Blues to writing about how the Hawks aren't satisfied.
- This broke a couple of days ago, but Colby Armstrong re-upped with the Thrashers. I sense a big year for the guy and a lucrative UFA deal next summer. Bird Watchers tells you all about it.
- Nabokov would wave his NTC and Marleau would give up the "C." Isn't this a team that just won the President's Trophy?
- Now this is a cool idea: Hockey blog video game tournament. Anybody here on Xbox Live? I'm "Magoo51"
- Capgeek.com's trade machine. If you can get Chicago under the cap, you win!
- Runaway Wienermobile! (Thanks, Andy)
- In response to this idiot's query: Yes, you're going to die. Very sorry for you.
- Sorry to the overseas visitors, but this is why America is #1: We fend off animal attacks with chainsaws.
- Need a little boost to your game to help you land that hottie at your local bar? Use the Pick Up Line Generator.Or don't. Whatever works.
Since the NHL 10 link got quite a response, here's a video passed along to me by Mizzourah showing some gameplay footage. Ignore the fact that Crosby scores on us.
Stay tuned for a Game Time Prospect Department interview with 2008 draft pick David Warsofsky.
Averagejoe is back for the work week. He's good at this sort of thing.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com