Is it just me, or has 2009 gone by really fast. It's almost freaking August. Crazy.
Look, nothing is going to be in this space for a while. The team has tied up most of its loose ends so don't expect much in the way of Blues news from here for a bit.
- D-man Derek Morris is set to join his fifth team: the Boston Bruins. [TSN]
- The Coyotes lost $60 million last season. To put that number in perspective, that's 10 underachieving Paul Karyia seasons. [TSN]
- So, of course, a team that bleeds money has rich men fighting over it. I understand why we are in a recession now. [TSN]
- Habs Eyes on the Prize has some really cool old Canadiens pics. [Habs Eyes On The Prize]
- There has been just five RFA offer sheets since the latest CBA was ratified. Two of them involve the Blues -- David Backes to Vancouver and the fuck you offer to Steve Bernier. [Puck Daddy]
- Broke? Like to drink? Then you need some Kool Aid Wine. [wikiHow]
- This site reminds me of the liquor store I worked at in college. It used to be a Hardee's and had the drive up window and everything. Every weekend some drunk person would knock on the window to see if I would serve them. Anyway, this site is new businesses that still look like old places. [Not Fooling Anybody]
Last week was Ninja rap ... this week Ghostbusters. That's right friends, it's 80s movie Music Mondays!
That's it for today. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com