Tuesday Links -- they're good for you.
- One of the newest Rivermen is excited to be with the Blues. [Postbulletin.com]
- The Rivermen have a new enforcer, Mitch Love. [pjstar.com]
- A group that wants to buy the Coyotes wants them to play some games in Canada. [TSN]
- The Maple Leafs and Calgary Flames completed a trade yesterday. Apparently, Wayne Primeau is still in the NHL. [TSN]
- I think someone should make a Game Time jersey. [The Sporting Store]
- An interesting story about William "Boots" Del Biaggio. [Sports Business Journal]
- Loudmouth Brian Burke isn't a fan of the lifetime contracts. [Puck Daddy]
- Both DanGNR and Andy passed along this Two-Line Pass article about ugly jerseys. Both of them were shocked by the Blues mid-90s third that never saw the light of day. I guess they've never clicked my avatar. [Puck Daddy]
- From CCR: Ask Lee Stempniak. [Loser Domi]
- Are you an educator looking to put on a school production of "Scarface?" Well, someone on amazon is way ahead of you. He's got all kinda of stuff covered -- like splenda for making cocaine! [Amazon.com]
- Punchlines to the 100 most offensive jokes of all-time. [COED Magazine]
This video is mildly offensive.
Tuesday means Tuesday's with Hildy. Enjoy. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com