It's about time it's Friday.
- For anyone who is writing off David Perron or wants to trade him for some old ex-Blue -- the dude has talent. I know this was a charity tournament but uhh 16 goals in 5 games against NHL players is pretty damn good. [Blues]
- Dave Checketts like shootouts -- in all sports! [Salt Lake Tribune]
- Maid Marian Hossa signing with the Blackhawks is the gift that keeps on giving. The NHL is looking into the contract to see if it's legit. [Second City Hockey]
- Sergei Zubov is going to Russia. [Defending Big D]
- Jerry Moyes is challenging Jerry Reinsdorf's bid blah blah blah. Enough with the fucking Coyotes. [TSN]
- It's a tough time to be a goalie coach. [Hockey's Future]
- Really ... Chris Chelios is the best American-born player? I didn't know playing forever was a skill. [The Hockey News]
- It's the douche bag name generator! [D-Bag]
- I was a County Fair for 15 minutes last night to take a few pictures -- holy shit are those places insane. Here's a look at honest names for state fair rides. (Site has iffy work safe images) [Holy Taco]
- Misplaced billboards. [Buzzfeed]
I feel like some Mitch Hedberg.
Poor College Student is here to do work on the weekend. He brings the goods. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Have a good Friday!