Happy 4th of July!
I just got back from a week of too much booze, boating, swimming, and the like down at the Ozarks. Damn them's some good times.
- This is the closest I could come to "St. Louis Blues" coverage that hasn't been linked to in the previous days: The W.C. Handy song.
- Canucks sign Mikael Samuelsson and kindly ask him to exchange the Flying Tire for a Whale.
- Columbus, OH finally exhales and then goes back to worrying about college tackle football. Rick Nash gets a bunch of money.
- Wysh gives us a B- on his Free Agency Report Card. I hear Gallagher will do anything for that "A"...
- Mirtle discusses the $406 million in contracts given out on July 1. And thanks for the birthday wishes, folks. I got drunk and went tubing and smashed my face into some water. It was awesome.
- Give James Mirtle Marc Savard or give him death!
- That's a new kind of hurt.
- Blow shit up without leaving your computer!
- I did not know such a job existed. I can only hope there's some kick-ass insurance plan.
- Even Michael Jackson's press coverage has it's own press coverage.
- And for the fourth, here's how America began. As told by an 8 year old.
I can imagine some of you might have seen a patriotic video coming. Here's the Hendrix rendition of the Star Spangled Banner from Woodstock
Happy 4th from SLGT! Now go blow some shit up.