Fourth of July weekend 2009 was epic. Best weekend of the year, by far. However, it's over so let's get to the links.
- One of the newest Blues is happy to be Blue with the other Minnesota kids on the team. [FOX21Online.com]
- Bob McKenzie: Doesn't use twitter. Twitter is great for getting news, but follow the right people. Read all the tweets and bios and stuff. Lots of fake shit out there that, while funny, isn't really news. [TSN]
- The NHLPA is looking at the Blackhawks mishandling of some players contracts. The Hawks are ... they aren't smart. [TSN]
- More about the 'Hawks stupidity. [Puck Daddy]
- These guys are goin to Arby ... and they aren't getting roast beef. [TSN]
- I can't read the word "tamper" without cringing like an abused dog at the sight of a raised fist. Thankfully, this isn't about the Blues. [Puck Daddy]
- If only cool things like this happened at the Sears where I used to work. [Boing Boing]
- Did you know 307 people died in the movie Titantic? [Movie Body Counts]
- These cupcakes look better than the average cupcake. [Flickr]
Doc Whiskey provides an oldie but a goodie.