Today is International Left Handers Day. It's also payday for me. I don't know which I'm happier about.
- Single-game tickets go on sale Saturday. [Blues]
After finishing No. 6 in the West last season and upgrading the power play, goaltending, and defense, the Blues will finish ninth in the conference -- at least that's the logic of the hockey news. [The Hockey News]
- What is old friend Doug Weight's role with the Islanders? [Lighthouse Hockey]
- An interested read on "new" stats. The comments section has some interesting discussion as well. [From The Rink]
- Hey look, more about Patrick Kane. This time, it's about the myth of hockey players. [From The Rink]
- Jim Balsillie continues to not get it. [The Globe and Mail]
- Jasper looks at the secondary assist. [Japers' Rink]
- For Hildy: Don Waddell isn't THAT bad. [The Hockey News]
- The NHL preseason begins a month from Friday. Awe. Some. [TSN]
- Answer Man passes along some creepy tattoos. [COED Magazine]
- Video games + drinking = win. Although, where is Mario Cart for N64? Where's Halo? [AskMen.com]
- You'll never look at coloring books the same way. [King of Crayons]
Since Carnie fucked up ankle playing with children (further proof that they are the devil) I'll share with you another one of her videos. Enjoy.