Saturday was good to me. Hope it was good to you.
I also hope Sunday goes easy on you.
- As CCR guessed, we're light on Blues news today. But there was a recent poll added in the FanPost section of a popular Blues blog recently. In fact, it might have been this site.
- Puck Daddy with some somber news concerning the potential of creating new hockey fans in America.
- The "As the Coyotes Turn" headline has been overdone. This time, it's "Days of our Coyotes." They owe players some money, according to Mirtle.
- This'll help fill space. NHL.com is putting on a "30 teams in 30 days" thing. The first installment concerns the Anaheim Ducks.
- ESPN.com's Scott Burnside has some summer questions to ponder. Basically, if you've missed any of the headline events, this shoul give you a nice overview on what you missed.
- C'mon, bosses...On the Forecheck gets an August Wallpaper. How come we don't!?!?!?
- Bonus points if you open this page while in an airport terminal.
- Irony: Getting shot over enforcing a smoking ban. By the way, Donut King, how's the quitting going?
- If I even look at my phone the wrong way, it malfunctions. I'm trading in for whatever this person has.
Just in time for the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie...BODY MASSAGE! (Thanks, Carnie)
Averagejoe is back tomorrow. He'll have all sorts of cool shit for you to click on.
And come back later for a Prospect Department exclusive with future Blue Brett Ponich.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com