Let's get this week over with, shall we? But remember, come back for Poor College Student this weekend. He met Louie so don't be surprised if he acts like a big shot this weekend.
- Eric Brewer hurt his knee while rehabbing his back. New nickname for Mr. Roboto? Mr. Glass. [Morning Skate]
- Inside this article we find out that Chris Porter has signed a two-year two-way deal. [Grand Forks Herald]
- Brad Noyes ... I mean, Brad Boyes (see attached photo) is a charitable man. [Welland Tribune]
- Bored? How bout a nice coloring book page. [Five For Howling]
- Patrick Kane and his cousin have pleaded guilty to a lesser charge. He has to, and this is serious, write a fucking apology to the cab driver. [TSN]
- Second City wants to put this whole Kane mess behind us. I doubt that is going to happen. [Second City Hockey]
- An open letter to the NHL. It's a good read. [ Mile High Hockey]
- Paul Kelly, the NHLPA director, might be on the hot seat. [TSN]
- Roberto Luongo and the Canucks have a contract deadline. [TSN]
- Alex Kovalev should just not talk for a while. [TSN]
- Jacques Demers is going to the Canadian Senate. [TSN]
- Today's look at the Coyotes situation ...[Puck Daddy]
- From Donut King: Is your computer on? [Computer Power Test]
- Holy shit. This is incredible. [The Daily What]
- Let's celebrate shitty journalism! [Cracked.com]
- This Web site is strangely hypnotic. [three frames]
It's stand up Friday. Ladies and gents, Patton Oswalt. Language NSFW.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com Have a good weekend, all. I'll see you when I see you.