After wandering around my buddy's apartment complex with my laptop, I believe I've found a wireless signal. Not sure who's it is.
Let's do it.
- You know it. You love it. It's FANfest.
- Louie visited the Maryville campus on Thursday. He and his fellow Blues employees were looking for "enthusiastic college students" to be part of a fan building team. Check it out here.
- Rutherford on the Brewer surgery.
- Brad Lee gets quotated on Puck Daddy. The topic? Mike Sillinger. There's a handy chart out there that helps you keep all the Sillinger trades and deals together. Fuckin' Timofei Shiskabob.
- Vancouver trades for Christian Ehrhoff and inks Matthieu Schneider. Nucks Misconduct and Fear the Fin tell you all about it. Mirtle, too.
- TSN report: Tanguay to Tampa Bay.
- The latest to try a comeback? Jason Allison.
- Drunk-o-Vision VIII
- I'll take 600 pope hats, please.
- Hell, I might link to this thing tomorrow, too. A bacon sandwich featuring Fried Chicken as bread.
We saw Billy Mays try and sell us some Hercules Hooks a couple times ago. This time it's Vince with the Slap Chop.
There you go. Sorry for the lateness. See you tomorrow.